We are Try to Provide Some Extra Content For Your Knowledge and our aim is to provide maximum material to students to continue their education.
- Brain, the story of you!
- Insights of Top Think-tanks
- Ebooks & E-Libraries
- Online Course Aggregators
- Educational Hubs
- Foreign Universities
- Indian regulators , universities & colleges
- News Sources – Links for Newspapers/Magazines/Periodicals
- GATE & Competitive Exams Resources
Brain, The Story of You!
We take care to nourish our body each day. We eat healthy foods (or atleast plan to!), exercise and take care of our physical self. The results are evident from the efforts put in and precautions taken by us. Similarly our mind needs to nourish itself and grow accordingly. Whereas the energy for physical entity ‘brain’ comes from the body, the augmentation in our mental capacities is directly in proportion to efforts put in to improve upon our cognitive abilities. Here it is worth noting that our mind has vast capabilities, much greater that physical domains defined by normal four dimensional world. Experts point out almost unlimited scope to improve our cognitive capabilities, restrained only by the efforts put in by us.
The below materials can become a starting point to guide you on your quest to understand and improve your knowledge in multiple domains.
We are extremely cautious of any copyright issues. However in these extreme times, our aim is to provide maximum material to students to continue their education. We have asked our staff to assist in uploading resources.
In case of any infringement of copyright kindly inform at firstname.lastname@example.org for further action.
Insights of Top Think-tanks
There are few think-tanks; people and organizations which are constantly putting efforts in analysis and analytics of all things related to growth and sustenance of the Humanity on whole. While their ambit may expand over huge topics and fields, they all espouse a firm commitment to provide material for us to reflect, and adopt accordingly.
Whereas the Top Consultancy companies of the world are one of the major sources of research and improvisation, staffing companies, number of multi national forums also have a huge think-tank accumulating resources daily. Besides these there are numerous other organizations and committees which can provide lot of in-depth insight for us to use as a guiding beacon. Below is list of few which are directly relevant for us.
- TED Talks – https://www.ted.com/talks
- Consultancy Companies
- Mckinsey Insights- https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights
- Brokings Institution- https://www.g20-insights.org/think_tanks/the-brookings-institution/
- Price Waterhouse Cooper insights https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/research-insights.html
- Ernst & Young (E&Y) insights https://www.ey.com/en_gl
- Deloitte Insights https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights.html
- KPMG Insights https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home/insights.html
- Manpower/Staffing Service Providers
- Adecco Group https://www.adeccogroup.com/futuhreinsight/
- World Forums
Ebooks & E-Libraries
- Networking Sites for Academic Research Papers & Journals
- National Book Trust of India- Free Books – https://nbtindia.gov.in/home__90__freebooks.nbt
Few Resources for Ebooks/Materials
- MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)- http://mooc.nios.ac.in/mooc/
- DIKSHA Platform for Ebooks- https://diksha.gov.in/
- National Digital Library- https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
- Learn Programming- https://spoken-tutorial.org/
- Conduct Scientific Experiments Virtually- http://www.vlab.co.in/
- NCERT Books- http://ncert.nic.in/textbook/textbook.htm