State of .NET and Important Software Architectures
The Lecture covered below details.
- Overview of .NET 5 and .NET 6
- Visual Studio 2022
- 2 Live demonstrations covering Hot Reload & Visual Studio AI IntelliCode
- Unified Platform- Windows, Web, Native, Cloud, Gaming, IoT, ML… list goes on
- Web Development (Blazor, APIs,…)
- Desktop Development (WinForms, WPF, MAUI, Blazor, Windows App SDK,…)
- Some things for future- Web Services & REST API, MVC, GitHub, Dockers, Asynchronous Programming
Lecture was taken on 10 July, 2021; 13:00 hrs;
Machine Learning Automation using Microsoft Lobe
Automated machine learning is the process of automating the tasks of applying machine learning to real-world problems. AutoML covers the complete pipeline from the raw dataset to the deployable machine learning model. Aim of AutoML is to make machine learning accessible to everyone- even non-coders.
Microsoft Lobe is an extremely useful AutoML software which make implementing Machine Learning easy and simple. Further the code can be exported to many languages including C#, Python, Java & Node.js. A practical demonstration on developing a machine learning model using Lobe, and running it on C# was taken.
Playright- a powerful tool for website automation
Web scrapping, web crawling, & web mining are one of the most important data collection & generation tools. They are widely being used in the industry. The lecture covered the basics of automating the process of web data collection using playwright.
Playwright enables reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps. Best part is that playwright code can be exported to many languages including C#, Python, Java & Node.js. A practical demonstration on automating web scrapping using playwright and using it on C# was taken.