Science, Technology & Innovation Club
Science, technology and innovation (STI) are key drivers of economic & social development. To achieve this, policies needs to address the specific & features of innovation in developing countries. STI policies are well integrated into national development strategies & combined with institutional & organizational changes can help raise productivity, improve firm competitiveness, support faster growth and create jobs.
this activity includes:
- We collect the ideas related to new trend, technology or related to project work from each student.
- Then we analyse the idea in such a way that it can be formulated as some prototype or model.
- We select some innovative but small project up to 5( budget should be less than Rs 2000).
- We arrange workshop related to these project by an expert, who will guide the students that how it can be implemented.
- Our team members will also guide the students to make the project successful.
- Each project will be dealth individually with all details as required.
- Start making prototype/ project with required materials and motivate the students for their work.
- Check that, whether the idea is working or not, then final testing.